Integrated Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Integrated Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- Integrated Services's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Integrated Services has 68 Employees.
- Integrated Services grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Integrated Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Integrated Services?
ISI started in August of 1987, when Peter Barram (Founder of ISI) began researching the potential market for fast lube software. Peter's interest in this area began during his employment as Director of Operations of a large fast lube chain. After determining there was a market for fast lube software, Steve Barram (CEO of ISI) joined his brother Peter to launch LubeSoft. Under the Barrams' leadership, ISI has experienced a phenomenal increase in sales and has recently entered new segments of the automotive service industry. Integrated Services, Inc. is now the leading provider of point-of-sale computer software for the fast lube industry. By the end of 2004, ISI's fast lube software products were in use in over 2500 lube centers throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as around the world.keywords:N/A