Integrated Distribution Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Integrated Distribution Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.6M per year.
- Integrated Distribution Services's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Integrated Distribution Services has 51 Employees.
- Integrated Distribution Services grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Integrated Distribution Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Integrated Distribution Services?
Integrated Distribution Services, Inc. provides complex e-commerce and multi-channel order fulfillment solutions for B2B and D2C shippers, along with competitive domestic intermodal services for North America. IDS fulfillment centers are strategically located in Indianapolis, IN and Salt Lake City, UT to serve the US population with 2-day ground service for its e-commerce fulfillment customers. IDS also provides kitting, display build, assembly, parcel and other freight management services to give shippers a one-stop solution for all their logistics needs. On-time, accurate and cost effective services supporting numerous verticals up to and including apparel, food & beverage, nutraceuticals/medical, health and beauty, jewelry, shoes, consumer electronics, toys and games, home accessories and medical devices in ambient or temp controlled DCs. The end result for shippers is IDS delivers competence, flexibility, experience and technology to create focused results and a competitive advantage.keywords:N/A