Institute for Community Alliances Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Institute for Community Alliances's estimated revenue is currently $3.9M per year.
- Institute for Community Alliances's estimated revenue per employee is $86333
- Institute for Community Alliances has 45 Employees.
- Institute for Community Alliances grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Institute for Community Alliances currently has 2 job openings.
|Kristine Frakes||Director of Community Impact|
|Sandy Wilson||Missouri Director|
|Demetri Vincze||Project Director|
|Julie Eberbach||Associate Director|
What Is Institute for Community Alliances?
The Institute for Community Alliances is a national leader in the administration of Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS). ICA has become the largest provider of its kind in the United States, managing data systems, engaging in research, and producing reports on homelessness that lead to improved service delivery for vulnerable individuals and families.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Institute for C...||$3.9M||45||22%|
|Up and Running ...||$5.4M||57||12%|
Institute for Community Alliances News
The nonprofit organization Institute for Community Alliances reported that a 2019 count found 681 homeless people in Des Moines, of whom 92 ...
Oak Ridge hosts Energy Communities Alliance meeting focused on .... Attendees also learned about the Urban Dynamics Institute (UDI) at the ...
So the Peak Health Alliance — which will include several of the ... for the Colorado Health Institute, a nonpartisan think tank, said the alliance model ... “That makes the dynamic different, when the community can lean on you,” ...