Insight PA Cyber Charter School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Insight PA Cyber Charter School's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.5M per year.
- Insight PA Cyber Charter School's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Insight PA Cyber Charter School has 106 Employees.
- Insight PA Cyber Charter School grew their employee count by 58% last year.
- Insight PA Cyber Charter School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Insight PA Cyber Charter School?
Insight PA Cyber Charter School is a tuition-free, online public school for independent learners who love an academic challenge. Our educators are dedicated to inspiring and empowering students through an education experience tailored to each child's needs.\n\nWe're now enrolling students in grades Kâ€“12 for the 2019â€“2020 school year. We also offer the Destinations Career Academy, which gives high school students the opportunity to explore career options and gain an edge for the future. And we provide students across the Commonwealth the opportunity to learn in the ways that are right for them with:\n\n- A rigorous, interactive curriculum from K12, a leading provider of Kâ€“12 online learning and an AdvancED-accredited company\n- A high-quality, online public education\n- An individualized approach to learning\n- A career exploratory course for middle school students\n- Destinations Career Academy for high school students\n- Instruction from Pennsylvania-certified teachers\n- An active, supportive school community\n- Social and extracurricular activitieskeywords:N/A