Inner City Law Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Inner City Law Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.5M per year.
- Inner City Law Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Inner City Law Center has 113 Employees.
- Inner City Law Center grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Inner City Law Center currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Inner City Law Center?
The only provider of legal services on Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles, Inner City Law Center combats slum housing while developing strategies to end homelessness. Inner City Law Center is recognized for our expertise in housing issues, veterans benefits, and homelessness prevention. Our staff of 40, including 20 attorneys, provides quality legal representation for people who have nowhere else to turn. We fight for justice for low-income tenants, working poor families, immigrants, people who are homeless or disabled, and veterans. Driven by the fundamental principle that every person should always be treated with dignity and respect, ICLC works for long-term, positive, and meaningful change. With your help and generous support, we will continue to: - Create safe, healthy, and affordable housing. - Help homeless veterans get off the streets. - Prevent families from being evicted into homelessness.keywords:N/A