Inland Bank and Trust Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Inland Bank and Trust's estimated annual revenue is currently $58.8M per year.
- Inland Bank and Trust's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Inland Bank and Trust has 280 Employees.
- Inland Bank and Trust grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Inland Bank and Trust currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Inland Bank and Trust?
Inland Bank and Trust offers customers a friendly, local bank that is backed by the same kind of financial strength as larger banks. The goal we strive for every day is to deliver first-class banking services to all individuals, families and businesses within the communities we serve. Inland Bank is proud to offer its local customers the financial reliability that comes from the strength of our nationally recognized parent corporation. Located in Oakbrook, Illinois, Inland Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Inland Bank and Trust with ten locations in the Chicagoland area. So while we pride ourselves on our friendly faces, we're able to take service to a much higher level - with a broad spectrum of deposit accounts, savings products and loans that are sure to suit your individual and business needs.keywords:N/A