Infusion Express Annual Revenue, Competitors, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Infusion Express's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.7M per year.
- Infusion Express received $13.5M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Infusion Express's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Infusion Express has 47 Employees.
- Infusion Express grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Infusion Express currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Infusion Express?
At Infusion Express, taking care of our patients is our number one priority. We are the leading provider of high-quality infusion and injection therapy for those with complex chronic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis and others. Our infusion centers are located in the communities where our patients live and work and offer flexible scheduling, including nights and weekends. Patients relax in their own private suite, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, and comfortable recliners with room for guests.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Rehab Etc. Phys...||$12.7M||47||12%||N/A|
Infusion Express News
The accelerator will be led by Don Peterson, founder and former CEO of Infusion Express, which is on track to end 2019 with nearly $100 ...
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Aug. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Infusion Express, a patient-focused operator of ambulatory infusion centers, today ...
Infusion Express, which recently moved its headquarters from Overland Park to the Nashville suburb of Brentwood, Tenn., has raised more ...
Infusion Express Funding