Infrastructure Engineers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Infrastructure Engineers's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.4M per year.
- Infrastructure Engineers's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Infrastructure Engineers has 44 Employees.
- Infrastructure Engineers grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Infrastructure Engineers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Infrastructure Engineers?
Infrastructure Engineers was established more than 20 years ago for the sole purpose of providing professional engineering, architecture, planning and municipal services to cities in Southern California. From the beginning, we have been committed to making a difference in the communities we serve by helping cities maintain and improve their infrastructure. We provide civil engineering, architectural and facilities design, traffic engineering, urban planning, NPDES/WDR/MS4 compliance, construction and program management, and building and safety services to municipalities. Infrastructure Engineers professionals know and understand the needs of cities because every member of our team has extensive experience working for cities as employees or contract staff. Because of that expertise, we are unsurpassed in our understanding of cities operations and concerns, affording us the understanding and ability to streamline complex projects and anticipate challenges, resulting in more efficient use of funds and resources and saving our cities valuable time and money.keywords:N/A