Info-Tech Research Group Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Info-Tech Research Group's estimated revenue is currently $91.1M per year.
- Info-Tech Research Group's estimated revenue per employee is $91875
- Info-Tech Research Group has 992 Employees.
- Info-Tech Research Group grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Info-Tech Research Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Info-Tech Research Group?
We help CIOs achieve what they want most: measurable results. Info-Tech Research Group is the world's fastest growing information technology research and advisory company, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. We produce unbiased and highly relevant IT research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely and well informed decisions. We partner closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations. Info-Tech's mission is to help IT leaders and their teams: - Systematically improve their core processes and governance - Successfully implement critical technology projects Since 1997, we have been helping CIOs and their teams evolve from fire fighters to innovation champions.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Jonah Group||$25M||123||22%|
|MED e-care Heal...||$5.3M||53||-2%|