Infinite Uptime Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Infinite Uptime's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.6M per year.
- Infinite Uptime received $5.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Infinite Uptime's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Infinite Uptime's total funding is $5M.
- Infinite Uptime has 47 Employees.
- Infinite Uptime grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- Infinite Uptime currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Infinite Uptime?
Infinite Uptime is a Global Industrial IoT Solution Provider or Improved Quality, Productivity, Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance in the Engineering and processing industries. Vertically integrated, Infinite Uptime provides its own in-house smart sensor nodes along with connectivity, communication, software, analytics, dash boarding and reporting to provide a complete solution to its customers. Infinite Uptime specializes in high-frequency data analytics, such as triaxial vibration and acoustic analyses, spectral analysis and pattern recognition for data annotation and accurate predictions.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Infinite Uptime News
Webscale's SaaS platform allows online merchants to benefit from infinite scalability, 100% uptime, load balancing, fast page load times, ...
PUNE: The Pune-headquartered industrial internet of things (IoT) firm Infinite Uptime said that it had raised $5 million (mn) in Series A funding ...
Particularly they need more storage and uptime, which is close to 100%. ... In reality, it is not infinite because everything has its boundaries.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Infinite Uptime Funding