IndyGo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IndyGo's estimated annual revenue is currently $110.9M per year.
- IndyGo's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- IndyGo has 338 Employees.
- IndyGo grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- IndyGo currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IndyGo?
The Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation, commonly known as IndyGo, operates the public transit system for the City of Indianapolis, Indiana. IndyGo operates 28 fixed routes with about 5,000 stops throughout Indianapolis. The system carries approximately nine million passengers each year. While IndyGo service is focused on Marion County, certain IndyGo fixed routes extend south of the city into Johnson County. Commuter Express routes are also available on a demonstration basis.keywords:N/A