Indianapolis Power & Light Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Indianapolis Power & Light Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $101.9M per year.
- Indianapolis Power & Light Company's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Indianapolis Power & Light Company has 463 Employees.
- Indianapolis Power & Light Company grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Indianapolis Power & Light Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Indianapolis Power & Light Company?
IPL provides retail electric service to more than 490,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in Indianapolis and other central Indiana communities. Since the company's creation in 1926, IPLￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs people have been committed to being the best in the industry. IPL continues to safely deliver low-cost electricity and great service, with current residential and commercial rates that are well below industry averages and customer service ratings that are among the best. The company and its people continue the tradition of supporting not-for-profits, community organizations and civic initiatives. As one of the areaￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs leading employers, IPL has sponsored major local events, led the way on economic development initiatives and supported city beautification and environmental efforts. IPL is a part of The AES Corporation, whose global workforce is committed to operational excellence and meeting the worldￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs growing power needs.keywords:N/A