InMoment Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- InMoment's estimated annual revenue is currently $100.5M per year.
- InMoment's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- InMoment's total funding is $20M.
- InMoment has 693 Employees.
- InMoment grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- InMoment currently has 1 job openings.
What Is InMoment?
InMoment, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, arms enterprises with compelling insights to fuel high-value action and relationships with both customers and employees. The company's industry-leading Customer Feedback Management platform, the CX Intelligence Cloud, leverages a proprietary, AI-based analytics engine to power a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE) and Employee Experience technologies. InMoment provides innovative solutions and related support services to more than 400 leading brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit http://www.inmoment.com/.keywords:Analytics,Human Resources Hr,Marketing, saas