InDemand Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- InDemand Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- InDemand Services's estimated revenue per employee is $120,000
- InDemand Services has 99 Employees.
- InDemand Services grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- InDemand Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is InDemand Services?
InDemand Services brings together the experience of one of the nation's leading Merchandising Service Organizations (MSO) and a top temporary staffing company to provide a unique alternative for merchandising projects for big box retail organizations. Our dedicated supervisory and recruitment teams work in tandem to identify and manage the highest quality temporary workforce while providing unmatched quality, training and execution of re-set projects. Utilization of proprietary software allows significant time savings for clients and unprecedented accuracy in payroll and billing along with real time management of project spend. All employees work for InDemand Services and are not 1099 contractors eliminating exposure for misclassification of employees for our clients and partners. We handle payroll, state and federal employment taxes, workers compensation, liability insurance and W2 processing for all of our employees on projects throughout the United States.keywords:N/A