InCommodities Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- InCommodities's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- InCommodities's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- InCommodities has 89 Employees.
- InCommodities grew their employee count by 62% last year.
- InCommodities currently has 1 job openings.
What Is InCommodities?
InCommodities is a partner owned independent energy trader with its headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. Our company holds a significant physical market presence in the European power market, where we trade and optimize our portfolio 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. We consider ourselves to be a part of the green transition Europe is going through, where renewables deliver an increasing share of the total energy consumption. We absorb the market risks associated with the unstable renewable energy sources and ensure the stability of supply through a combination of deep market understanding, data science, meteorology, and experience.keywords:N/A