Impetus Consulting Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Impetus Consulting Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- Impetus Consulting Group's estimated revenue per employee is $150,545
- Impetus Consulting Group has 55 Employees.
- Impetus Consulting Group grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- Impetus Consulting Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Impetus Consulting Group?
Impetus Consulting Group is an Australian pro bono consulting practice passionate about social impact. We serve not-for-profits, social enterprises, and other impact-focused organisations. It was founded in 2012 to provide a service to strengthen organisations that deliver social outcomes. We want to see organisations become more effective at what they do, whether that's educating and inspiring the next generation of Australian leaders, or tackling extreme poverty on the other side of the globe. Our consultants are a team of driven and bright university students from a diverse academic background unified by the mission of creating genuine and lasting change. Our passion and knowledge is backed up with an advisory board of experienced management consulting professionals. Since our establishment in 2012 we have delivered many practical and innovative solutions to our portfolio of clients. We provide development for the brightest minds as they come together to provide quality, and accessible management consulting services to socially conscious organisations.keywords:N/A