Impact Water Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Impact Water's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Impact Water's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Impact Water has 54 Employees.
- Impact Water grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Impact Water currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Impact Water?
Impact Water is a social business that delivers safe drinking water to institutions and communities. We offer modern water purification systems, 2 years preventive maintenance and multi-year/zero-interest credit terms. Currently we are primarily working with schools and health-care centers. However we envision a world where everyone has reliable and easy access to safe drinking water to support their health and well-being. Impact Water was founded by Impact Carbon, NGO based in San Francisco. Since we have started operation in Uganda in 2014, we have provided over 1,300 schools with our systems, guaranteeing clean drinking water for more than 700,000 children across the country. Today Impact Water is delivering systems in Uganda, Kenya and Nigeria. Our goal is to install our systems in 5,000 school by 2018, changing the lives of over 2 million children in Sub-Sahara Africa.keywords:N/A