Illinois Sustainable Technology Center Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Illinois Sustainable Technology Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- Illinois Sustainable Technology Center's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Illinois Sustainable Technology Center has 43 Employees.
- Illinois Sustainable Technology Center grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Illinois Sustainable Technology Center currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
What Is Illinois Sustainable Technology Center?
Our Mission is to encourage and assist citizens, businesses, and government agencies to prevent pollution, conserve natural resources, and reduce waste to protect human health and the environment of Illinois and beyond. ISTC integrates applied research, technical assistance, and information services to advance efforts in the areas of pollution prevention; water and energy conservation; and materials recycling and beneficial reuse. The Center also administers the Illinois Sustainability Award, one of the nation's top awards for sustainable economic growth. http://ht.ly/Ffva30i4Iimkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Nandakishore Rajagopalan||Associate Director|
Illinois Sustainable Technology Center News
Motorola Solutions Opens Innovation Center at University of Illinois at ... that will enable the safe, healthy and sustainable communities of the future.” ... at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is a technology hub for ...
The company is developing technology for capturing carbon dioxide .... the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center at the University of Illinois at ...
Marlin has worked with the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center at the University of Illinois Prairie Research Institute. His studies on bees in ...