IVECO Australia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IVECO Australia's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.7M per year.
- IVECO Australia's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- IVECO Australia has 81 Employees.
- IVECO Australia grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- IVECO Australia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IVECO Australia?
IVECO Trucks Australia manufactures and distributes light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles for the Australian road transport industry. Formerly International Harvester and International Trucks, the company has been part of Australia's way of life since 1902. IVECO Trucks Australia is wholly owned by CNH Industrial Group. The local manufacturing plant has produced more than 230,000 truck and bus chassis since 1952. Today IVECO manufactures ACCO, Powerstar, Stralis AS-L and AD/AT models and bus chassis at its plant in Dandenong, Victoria. In addition, it imports its Daily light commercial range, Eurocargo and Stralis ATi models from IVECO plants in Europe and South America. IVECO Trucks Australia employs 600 people Australia wide, and the investment in the Australian truck market creates local employment for thousands more people in related industries, from operations to component suppliers.keywords:N/A