IQRA Network Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IQRA Network's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- IQRA Network's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- IQRA Network has 50 Employees.
- IQRA Network grew their employee count by 92% last year.
- IQRA Network currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IQRA Network?
Established in 2017, IQRA Network is an online school for Arabic, Quran, and Islamic studies. \n\nThree dedicated individuals, each with unique expertise, came together to fill a need that was missing in the West. Dr. Fahd Albinali, a former MIT scientist, Dr.Hussein Babsail, an academic from Tufts, and Sh. Muhammad Yousef, an accomplished graduate of Quran and Islamic Studies from the prestigious Al-Azhar University in Egypt. \n\nThe team connected esteemed teachers and scholars of Quran, Arabic, and Islamic Studies with Muslim families wanting the best Islamic education for their children. \n\nNow with 2k+ students, 200+ teachers, 50+ staff, the founders are all Board members, committed to securing IQRA for future generations.keywords:N/A