IOU Financial Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IOU Financial's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- IOU Financial's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- IOU Financial's total funding is $32.1M.
- IOU Financial has 62 Employees.
- IOU Financial grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- IOU Financial currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IOU Financial?
IOU Financial provides small businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada access to the capital they need to seize growth opportunities quickly. Typical customers include medical and dental practices, grocery and retail stores, salons, gas stations, auto repair shops, and restaurants. In a unique approach to lending, the IOU Financial advanced, automated application and approval system accurately assesses applicants' financial realities, with an emphasis on day-to-day cash flow trends. It makes loans of up to US$500,000 to qualified U.S. applicants ($100,000 in Canada) within a few business days, with affordable charges favorable to cash-flow management. Its speed and transparency make IOU Financial a trusted alternative to banks. IOU Financial operations is based in metro Atlanta, Georgia with headquarters in Montreal, Canada and publicly traded (TSX-V: IOU). For more information, visit http://IOUFinancial.com.keywords:Banking,Finance,Payments