INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PARTNERS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PARTNERS's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.8M per year.
- INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PARTNERS's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PARTNERS has 117 Employees.
- INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PARTNERS grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PARTNERS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PARTNERS?
ISP was founded in 2006 by Mitesh K. Smart just before the great recession. Mitesh started the company because he was finding it very difficult to find CADD designers in the US to support his existing team of engineers at his US based A/E firm. ISP now has remote based professional architectural and engineering designers, CADD operators, construction estimators, administrative assistants and quality control engineers placed in several US firms. As an engineer who came from India at an early age, Mitesh was able to capture the American dream by starting, building, and selling a successful A/E firm in the US. Now his goal is to pay it forward to his colleagues in the US.keywords:N/A