INPAY - The global payments network Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- INPAY - The global payments network's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.7M per year.
- INPAY - The global payments network's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- INPAY - The global payments network has 82 Employees.
- INPAY - The global payments network grew their employee count by 64% last year.
- INPAY - The global payments network currently has 1 job openings.
What Is INPAY - The global payments network?
Inpay is a successful Danish Fintech company with 50 employees. Our purpose is to connect the world, by making cross-border payments as fast, easy, safe, and cost-efficient as local bank transfers. We focus on servicing Financial Institutions, by providing them access to our white-label global payments infrastructure, that delivers real-time cross-border transactions in 60+ countries. Our infrastructure can be used as a secure, fast and cost-efficient SWIFT alternative, as well as a way to collect funds. Additionally, it provides the foundation for a suite of bank-branded readymade applications that allows banks to launch new services such as cross-border invoicing and remittance-payments in a matter of weeks! Founded in 2008, Inpay is a fully regulated Financial Institution in the EU and regulated/licensed in a number of other jurisdictions such as Australia, South Africa, Canada and India, to ensure full compliance in every jurisdiction we operate in. We service our customers from 7 offices around the world and commit our values - Trust, Accountability, Passion, Innovation and Respect ? to everything we do.keywords:N/A