INCELL International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- INCELL International's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- INCELL International's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- INCELL International has 58 Employees.
- INCELL International grew their employee count by -25% last year.
- INCELL International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is INCELL International?
Turn the uncertainty in telecom batteries into predictability! INCELL International AB, based in Kista, Sweden, was founded in 2015 as an extension of Incell in Korea, established in 2004. With more than 13 years of experience in advanced lithium-ion batteries, Incell has extensive cooperation with Samsung SDI and design centers in Korea and Sweden. Thanks to latest developments in battery monitoring and analysis, Incell provides cutting-edge smart lithium power backup solutions for telecom, addressing both the replacement market as well as new macro and small cell sites. Incell is also the pioneer of Battery-as-a-Service®, a subscription model that offers power backup at fixed monthly cost and performance guarantee. INCELL International - Always checked, Always chargedkeywords:N/A