IMES International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IMES International's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.2M per year.
- IMES International's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- IMES International has 103 Employees.
- IMES International grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- IMES International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IMES International?
IMES International delivers an independent inspection and integrity assurance service for fixed and loose lifting equipment. Our technical monitoring systems are used in international industries, ensuring your complete compliance and certification, and extending the life of critical assets. IMES operates from six UK bases: Aberdeen, Rosyth, Glasgow, Sheffield, Portsmouth and Plymouth. IMES International is part of the Seanamic Group, which combines in-depth engineering and equipment manufacture with the inspection and integrity assurance of critical assets. The Group comprises Caley Ocean Systems, Umbilicals International, Flexlife and IMES International, and operates in the international energy, defence, oceanographic science and seismic industries.keywords:N/A