IMARC Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IMARC Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.7M per year.
- IMARC Research's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- IMARC Research has 56 Employees.
- IMARC Research grew their employee count by -14% last year.
- IMARC Research currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IMARC Research?
We'll Earn Your Approval. IMARC assists clinical researchers pursuing FDA and worldwide approvals by preparing, educating and guiding site teams from Day 1 to control the complex management of trials via cost-effective monitoring, auditing and training services resulting in the support, proof and assurance they seek to overcome chaos caused by complexity while achieving compliance through consistency based on competent, committed consultation and setting the highest standards for site outcomes and study partnerships.keywords:N/A