IDEAYA Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IDEAYA Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.9M per year.
- IDEAYA Biosciences received $94.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- IDEAYA Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- IDEAYA Biosciences's total funding is $140M.
- IDEAYA Biosciences has 89 Employees.
- IDEAYA Biosciences grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- IDEAYA Biosciences currently has 19 job openings.
What Is IDEAYA Biosciences?
IDEAYA Biosciences is an oncology-focused biotechnology company committed to the discovery of personalized synthetic lethality medicines targeting DNA damage and repair for genetically defined patient populations and immuno-oncology therapies targeting the tumor microenvironment. Founded in 2015, IDEAYA's investors include 5AM Ventures (5AM), Canaan Partners (Canaan), Celgene, WuXi Healthcare Ventures (WuXi), Novartis Institute of Biomedical Research, and Alexandria Real Estate. The Company has assembled a world-class drug discovery team and Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) that is represented by a Nobel Laureate and three Members of the National Academy of Sciences. IDEAYA is located in South San Francisco and La Jolla, California.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals