ICON Orlando 360 Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ICON Orlando 360's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.2M per year.
- ICON Orlando 360's estimated revenue per employee is $253,000
- ICON Orlando 360 has 56 Employees.
- ICON Orlando 360 grew their employee count by -18% last year.
- ICON Orlando 360 currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ICON Orlando 360?
Orlando, Florida's new entertainment destination. ICON Orlando 360 is a one-of-a-kind dining and entertainment complex in the middle of Orlando's International Drive tourist district. The main attraction is the 400-foot ICON Orlando, one of the world's tallest observation wheels. ICON ORLANDO 360 also features SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando, SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology and the new StarFlyer, opening this Summer. The 18-acre complex offers more than a dozen restaurants and bars, central courtyard and fountain with choreographed water displays, as well as live entertainment, vendors, special events, and private space for meetings and events. Developed in a partnership that includes Paul and Dayssi Kanavos and Adam Raboy of Flag Luxury Group; Brett Torino of The Torino Companies; and Chuck Whittall of Unicorp National Development, I-Drive 360 opened May 2015keywords:N/A