IBC ADVANCED ALLOYS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IBC ADVANCED ALLOYS's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- IBC ADVANCED ALLOYS's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- IBC ADVANCED ALLOYS's total funding is $2M.
- IBC ADVANCED ALLOYS has 38 Employees.
- IBC ADVANCED ALLOYS grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- IBC ADVANCED ALLOYS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IBC ADVANCED ALLOYS?
IBC Advanced Alloys is a leading manufacturer and developer of advanced alloys for the global market with a focus on specialty copper alloys and high performance beryllium aluminum castings. IBC's engineered solutions are essential for high technology products used in a broad range of market sectors including nuclear power, automotive, oil and gas, electronics and aerospace. Complementing the Company's manufacturing operations are R&D programs on enhancing and supporting IBC growing US manufacturing base.keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals