Hyperfine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hyperfine's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.8M per year.
- Hyperfine's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Hyperfine has 67 Employees.
- Hyperfine grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- Hyperfine currently has 20 job openings.
What Is Hyperfine?
Hyperfine began from our personal experiences with expensive, inaccessible and complex MRI systems. It evolved further from the knowledge that 4.7 billion people around the world today do not have access to medical imaging. So, we began to ask ourselves, ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￅﾓWhat ifￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾦ?ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾝ Hyperfine is on a mission to make MRI accessible to every patient regardless of income or resources, anywhere, anytime. Our team is determined to democratize healthcare and help the people we love. Our founder, Jonathan Rothberg, is the inventor of ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￅﾓNext-Genￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾝ DNA sequencing and ultrasound-on-a-chip (Butterfly Network). Hyperfine is part of 4Catalyzer, an accelerator with over $700 Million in funding, 300 scientists and engineers, and offices in Guilford, CT, New York City, and Palo Alto.keywords:N/A