Hunter EMS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hunter EMS's estimated annual revenue is currently $27M per year.
- Hunter EMS's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Hunter EMS has 100 Employees.
- Hunter EMS grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Hunter EMS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hunter EMS?
Hunter EMS is part of the Hunter Ambulance family of services, providing medical transportation to the New York Metropolitan area since 1982. We offer a full range of medical transportation services including emergencies in your home or business, the most advanced high-risk critical care emergency transports or non-emergency services going to dialysis and other pre-scheduled appointments. Hunter EMS is family owned and hands-on operated for over thirty years. When you call us, it's like calling a family member ... not a corporate stranger. Everyone on our staff treats every call as if a member of their own family is on the other end of the line. No amount of technological expertise or large departmental bureaucracy can substitute for a business run by people who care about the clients they serve.keywords:N/A