Humanetics Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Humanetics Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $92.9M per year.
- Humanetics Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Humanetics Corporation's total funding is $9.2M.
- Humanetics Corporation has 462 Employees.
- Humanetics Corporation grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Humanetics Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Humanetics Corporation?
Humanetics is a new breed of specialty pharmaceutical company focused on discovery, development and commercialization of proprietary, orally-administered, bioactive compounds for disease prevention. The Company has an extensive patent portfolio and an active pipeline of compounds that range from discovery phase to human clinical trials. The company is focused on three large biotherapeutic areas with urgent and unmet needs including immunodeficiency disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and metabolic dysfunction. Current disease targets within these biotherapeutic areas include Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS), antibiotic resistant bacteria, Alzheimer’s disease, obesity and cardiovascular disease.keywords:N/A