Human Tissue Authority Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Human Tissue Authority's estimated annual revenue is currently $27M per year.
- Human Tissue Authority's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Human Tissue Authority has 100 Employees.
- Human Tissue Authority grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Human Tissue Authority currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Human Tissue Authority?
With the interests of the public and those we regulate at the centre of our work, we aim to maintain confidence by ensuring that human tissue is used safely and ethically, and with proper consent. We regulate organisations that remove, store and use tissue for research, medical treatment, post-mortem examination, teaching and display in public. We also give approval for organ and bone marrow donations from living people.keywords:N/A