Hudson River Trading Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hudson River Trading's estimated annual revenue is currently $65.6M per year.
- Hudson River Trading's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Hudson River Trading has 289 Employees.
- Hudson River Trading grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Hudson River Trading currently has 15 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Siguler Guff & ...||$33.6M||148||5%||N/A||-||N/A|
|CI Capital Part...||N/A||40||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|CIFC Asset Mana...||$28.1M||124||10%||N/A||-||N/A|
|BNP Paribas Ass...||$678.5M||2989||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Hudson River Trading?
Hudson River Trading brings a scientific approach to trading financial products. We have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Our researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.keywords:Finance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Hudson River Trading News
Virtu Financial, KCG, DRW Trading, Optiver, Tower Research Capital, Flow Traders, Hudson River Trading, Jump Trading, RSJ Algorithmic ...
3 WTC opened in June 2018 and is now home to major tenants including Group M, Diageo, Better.com, Casper, IEX, Hudson River Trading ...
... be the first law firm in the building, where it will join tenants including GroupM, Diageo, Better.com, Casper, IEX and Hudson River Trading.