Hudson Regional Hospital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hudson Regional Hospital's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.6M per year.
- Hudson Regional Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Hudson Regional Hospital has 132 Employees.
- Hudson Regional Hospital grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Hudson Regional Hospital currently has 15 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|JDT Medical Reh...||$10.8M||40||0%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Senior Care Man...||$15.1M||56||2%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Managed Health ...||$69.9M||259||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|The PromptCare ...||$32.7M||121||6%||N/A||-||N/A|
|EMR Workforce C...||$1.4M||5||N/A||N/A||5/5||N/A|
|Holy Name Medic...||$524.3M||1942||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Hudson Regional Hospital?
Hudson Regional Hospital is the premier hospital in Hudson County. We are helping to build a healthier community.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Hudson Regional Hospital News
22 at 3 p.m., Hudson Regional Hospital will be hosting a public community meeting in its GME Room at 55 Meadowlands Parkway in Secaucus ...
Hudson Regional Hospital is the only hospital in New Jersey with a high-field open MRI that is in-network for most patients with health ...
Some MetroWest hospitals are seeing health problems connected to vaping. Bans aren't the solution, according to some doctors and school ...