Houwzer Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Houwzer's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.1M per year.
- Houwzer received $4.5M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Houwzer's estimated revenue per employee is $68,571
- Houwzer's total funding is $17M.
- Houwzer has 133 Employees.
- Houwzer grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- Houwzer currently has 29 job openings.
What Is Houwzer?
Houwzer is a modern, fairly priced real estate agency for savvy homeowners. Founded by serial entrepreneurs with deep industry expertise, we launched the first, full service 0% listing commission model in the United States. Consumers have saved millions of dollars working with our Realtors in Greater Philadelphia and the DC Metro. Our employee agents are listing and buyer specialists, who receive salaries instead of commissions allowing them to focus on service, not just sales. Our mission is to reimagine every aspect of the home buying and selling experience by providing savvy homeowners the most exceptional service at the fairest price simultaneously reducing the time, cost, and friction of homeownership. Since our public launch in 2015, we have helped clients buy or sell hundreds of homes worth more than $150 million.keywords:Marketplace,Real Estate