Host Staffing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Host Staffing's estimated annual revenue is currently $77.7M per year.
- Host Staffing's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Host Staffing has 306 Employees.
- Host Staffing grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Host Staffing currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Host Staffing?
For hospitality recruitment with a difference, choose Host. Talent, technology and relationships all combine to make the remarkable happen. Our clients are the best in the business, just like our people.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Host Staffing News
For years, Inspector General Joe Ferguson has urged the city to revisit the minimum staffing requirement and eliminate a host of contract ...
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. is a global provider of staffing services (traditional time and materials-based as well as project-based).
But Porfirio Montoya, a registered nurse in the medical-surgical unit, told the Rustler the laid-off workers, including support staff, such as ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|