Hopebridge Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hopebridge's estimated annual revenue is currently $344.5M per year.
- Hopebridge received $Undisclosed in venture funding in May 2018.
- Hopebridge's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Hopebridge's total funding is $28.5M.
- Hopebridge has 1276 Employees.
- Hopebridge grew their employee count by 50% last year.
- Hopebridge currently has 73 job openings.
What Is Hopebridge?
Hopebridge offers a wide range of outpatient services designed to meet the needs of children requiring behavioral diagnosis and applied behavioral analysis (ABA), physical, occupational, feeding, and speech treatments in both home and school settings. We have 25+ autism therapy centers in Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. Pediatricians and parents across the Midwest trust Hopebridge for its expertise in treating neurological, genetic, sensory processing, and feeding disorders; language delays; and behavioral concerns. Children with special needs require extraordinary, individualized care and Hopebridge's staff helps families understand their children's difficulties while working to help them realize their potential.keywords:Biotechnology,Fitness and Wellness