HopSkipDrive Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HopSkipDrive's estimated revenue is currently $18.5M per year.
- HopSkipDrive received $7.4M in venture funding in November 2017.
- HopSkipDrive's estimated revenue per employee is $214884
- HopSkipDrive's total funding is $21.4M.
- HopSkipDrive has 86 Employees.
- HopSkipDrive grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- HopSkipDrive currently has 10 job openings.
What Is HopSkipDrive?
HopSkipDrive makes life easier for busy parents by taking the stress out of the carpool conundrum and arranging rides for kids with drivers who have significant childcare experience. Our founders are moms who acutely feel the challenge of getting kids to activities, and who understand the safety concerns. Created by moms, driven with love.keywords:On-Demand,Automotive,Consumer Services,Education,Transportation
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Product Eng...||$14.4M||140||2%|
Needing even more help, the Littleton Schools transportation department partnered with HopSkipDrive, a ridesharing company that serves
“Parents do it, frankly, out of desperation,” says Joanna McFarland, one of the three cofounders (all of them parents) of HopSkipDrive, another
Zūm must establish itself against HopSkipDrive and Kango, which have been easing local parents' carpool misery since 2015 and 2017,
|2017-11-22||$7.4M||Undisclosed||Student Transportation Inc.||Article|