Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital's estimated revenue is currently $165M per year.
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $255767
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital has 645 Employees.
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital?
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital is Canada's largest children's rehabilitation hospital. Our vision is to create a world of possibility for kids with disability. We pioneer treatments, technologies, therapies and real-world programs that give children with disabilities the tools to participate fully in life. Holland Bloorview serves about 7,000 children each year, with about 600 inpatient admissions and 52,000 outpatient visits. Holland Bloorview is a world-class teaching hospital fully affiliated with the University of Toronto. We train future health-care specialists in the field of childhood disability. The Bloorview Research Institute is located onsite, allowing us to integrate cutting-edge research and teaching with frontline care to improve children's quality of life.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Toronto Grace H...||$21.6M||91||7%|
|Central Local H...||$46.4M||211||1%|