Holiday Inn City Centre Jaipur Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Holiday Inn City Centre Jaipur's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.7M per year.
- Holiday Inn City Centre Jaipur's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Holiday Inn City Centre Jaipur has 105 Employees.
- Holiday Inn City Centre Jaipur grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Holiday Inn City Centre Jaipur currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Holiday Inn City Centre Jaipur?
Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre is located in close proximity to the main shopping center, railway station, government houses, multinational companies of Jaipur's thriving business district and also convenient access to all the historical monuments in Jaipur. The hotel is ideally equipped for business, leisure and transit travelers. Facilities include a choice of 3 dining outlets, a bar, round the clock room service, complimentary Internet access, contemporary rooms and a range of leisure facilities such as Gym, round the clock Travel Desk and outdoor pool. Contemporary guestroom features all the facilities you would expect at a Holiday Inn and includes a 32 inch LED TV, an iPod Docking station and a media hub. Dining options include Monarch Rajasthani and World Cuisine Restaurant, authentic Chinese at Chao Chinese Bistro, pub favorites at Roadhouse Bar and Grill and Ten Kings bar. Travelling to attractions such as Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Birla Temple and many more. Meeting planners will also appreciate the flexible meeting spaces that accommodate up to 450 people and are equipped with the latest AV technologies and supported by the hotel's experienced banqueting team.keywords:N/A