Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.8M per year.
- Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark has 33 Employees.
- Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark?
Hitachi-Comark is a highly specialized company with more than 45 years of continuous activity and experience in the field of high power RF Technology. The core business of the company has traditionally been the design and development of solid state and tube type high power broadcasting transmitters, systems and components. The technologies developed for these purposes are also used for scientific and medical applications, such as particle accelerator and fusion research projects. Hitachi-Comark is located in beautiful southwestern Massachusetts. The facility (with total usable space of 53,654 square feet) is situated on a parcel of property that is 4.33 acres. The address is 104 Feeding Hills Road, Southwick, MA and is within the following distances of other metropolitan area and airports. Springfield, MA - 8 miles (east) Hartford, CT - 25 miles (south) Boston, MA - 104 miles (east) Bradley Int'l Airport (BDL) - 12 miles (southeast)keywords:N/A