Hilton Denver City Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hilton Denver City Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Hilton Denver City Center's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Hilton Denver City Center has 51 Employees.
- Hilton Denver City Center grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- Hilton Denver City Center currently has 13 job openings.
What Is Hilton Denver City Center?
Welcome to Hilton Denver City Center, just 3 blocks from the Colorado Convention Center and steps from major offices and the 16th Street Mall. Breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and city skyline add to a memorable stay. Relax in our newly renovated guest rooms with comforts including complimentary WiFi, a Hilton Serenity Bed, 42-inch HDTV, mini-refrigerator, coffeemaker, ergonomic workspace and walk-in showers. Junior suites feature a separate living area, sofa bed, a larger bedroom and spacious dressing area. Recharge after a busy day with a workout in our complimentary 24-hour fitness center, or take a dip in the heated indoor pool. Our warm and welcoming lobby is a great place for networking or relaxing, and we have a UPS Business Center for your convenience. The hotel features more than 32,000 sq. ft. of sophisticated and flexible event spaces for board meetings, banquet dinners or lavish receptions. Plan your occasion with a choice of conference rooms and ballrooms.keywords:N/A