Highline Aftermarket Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Highline Aftermarket's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.4M per year.
- Highline Aftermarket's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Highline Aftermarket has 126 Employees.
- Highline Aftermarket grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Highline Aftermarket currently has 16 job openings.
What Is Highline Aftermarket?
Headquartered in Memphis, TN, Highline is a leading national distributor of consumable products, with strategic manufacturing capabilities, serving multiple channels across the automotive aftermarket. With over 500 employees and 21 facilities, Highline serves as a critical link between manufacturers and customers, offering a robust portfolio of national brands, original equipment replacement products, private label goods, and in-house chemical blending and packaging capabilities. Highline Aftermarket is a portfolio company of The Sterling Group and was formed through the simultaneous acquisitions of DYK Automotive and Automotive Aftermarket Holdings Corporation in April 2016.keywords:N/A