Higher Ground Education Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Higher Ground Education's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.1M per year.
- Higher Ground Education's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Higher Ground Education has 156 Employees.
- Higher Ground Education grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Higher Ground Education currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Higher Ground Education?
A calm, serene child, attached to reality begins to achieve his elevation through work. Maria Montessori, Creative Development in the Child At Higher Ground, our purpose is to help children worldwide achieve just such elevation. We're dedicated to greatly expanding the reach and impact of the Montessori movementto creating systems, services, and resources that empower Montessori educators everywhere.keywords:Education, K-12 Education, Child Care, Non Profit, Social Innovation, Education Technology, Management Consulting