HighJump Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HighJump's estimated annual revenue is currently $72.4M per year.
- HighJump received $10.0M in venture funding in February 2002.
- HighJump's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- HighJump has 499 Employees.
- HighJump grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- HighJump currently has 1 job openings.
What Is HighJump?
In almost every industry, buyers are becoming more fickle, and more demanding. For logistics executives, effectively meeting buyer needs has become a relentless quest for speed and agility. Traditional supply chain solutions siloed, complex and hard-to-implement no longer suffice, as competitors find ways to deliver goods faster and more profitably. In this now economy, HighJump helps you stay agile, with adaptable, connected solutions that harness the power of your trading partner community. From the warehouse to the storefront, from the desktop to the driver's cab, we can help you achieve new levels of supply chain responsiveness, performance and profitability. HighJump's suite of warehouse management, business integration, transportation management and retail/DSD solutions form a complete, powerful and adaptable platform that allow you to drive growth, customer satisfaction and revenue. HighJump: supply chain accelerated.keywords:saas, Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Storage,Transportation