Hickory Farms Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hickory Farms's estimated annual revenue is currently $146.2M per year.
- Hickory Farms's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Hickory Farms has 644 Employees.
- Hickory Farms grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Hickory Farms currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hickory Farms?
At Hickory Farms, we've always believed in the power of delicious food to build connections. Richard Ransom founded the company in 1951, selling his handcrafted sausages and cheese at local fairs. The rich flavor and uncompromising quality were an immediate hit, and still remain a cornerstone of Hickory Farms. In 2017, we relocated our headquarters from Ohio to Chicago, IL to be closer to our dedicated suppliers and distribution center. Our gourmet food gifts are found in more than 600 popup stores and kiosks throughout North America during the holiday season, as well as in leading mass merchants, supermarkets and on hickoryfarms.com year-round. Were proud to offer the perfect gift for every occasion.keywords:Food & Beverages,Retail