Hibernian Football Club Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hibernian Football Club's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.9M per year.
- Hibernian Football Club's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Hibernian Football Club has 112 Employees.
- Hibernian Football Club grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Hibernian Football Club currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hibernian Football Club?
The Club is one of the leading professional football clubs in Scotland. It was established in 1875 and plays in the SPFL. The Club is based at Easter Road Stadium in Scotland's Capital City, Edinburgh. Over the course of its history Hibernian Football Club has won all of the major domestic titles, most recently winning the League Cup in 2007. Hibernian was the first British team to play in European competition in the 1956; reaching the semi-finals. The Club has a proud tradition of innovation. In 1977, Hibernian became the first Scottish club to have a sponsor's logo on their shirts, advertising sportswear company Bukta. In 1980, Hibernian was the first Scottish club to have under soil heating installed, and Easter Road Stadium was also one of the very first in Scotland to install floodlights in the early 1950s. The Club is rooted in the community from where it came. The Hibernian Community Foundation works with the Club to harness the power and passion of football to promote learning, improve health and enhance opportunities within the local community.keywords:N/A