Henley Investment Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Henley Investment Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- Henley Investment Management's estimated revenue per employee is $149,492
- Henley Investment Management has 59 Employees.
- Henley Investment Management grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Henley Investment Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Henley Investment Management?
Henley is a Private Equity Real Estate Investment Manager. We operate across a board platform of activities within RE including commercial , residential, structured debt, healthcare, hotels, and other niche strategies. Our investing nature is opportunistic as we seek deals that aim to deliver 15% IRR and above. We invest across Europe and the USA. Our investor base is made up of a large pool of HNW, Family Office and Institutional Investors. We operate on a deal by deal basis inviting our growing base of investors the chance to cherry pick the deals they wish to invest in. All of our deals are independent of each other and stand on their own feet. This allows for very targeted investment. Henley carries out a full hands on asset management service. Please contact us if you would like to review the excellent deal flow we generate. We have an excellent track record and can provide multiple references and deal information. As at November 2014, we have completed around 40 deals, had 10 exits and our average IRR across our exits is an exceptional 54%.keywords:N/A