Haworth Tompkins Architects Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Haworth Tompkins Architects's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.9M per year.
- Haworth Tompkins Architects's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Haworth Tompkins Architects has 77 Employees.
- Haworth Tompkins Architects grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Haworth Tompkins Architects currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Haworth Tompkins Architects?
Haworth Tompkins was formed in 1991 by architects Graham Haworth and Steve Tompkins. Our London-based studio has designed buildings in the UK and elsewhere for clients across the public, private and subsidised sectors including schools, galleries, theatres, concert halls, housing, offices, shops and factories. Our buildings are influenced by the specific chemistry of individual places and cultural situations. We put enormous effort into understanding a building's context and the needs of its users, a process which often yields original or unconventional solutions. What they have in common is an approach rather than a stylistic signature. Professionalism and sustainability in the widest sense underpins our creative output. The combination of a relatively small, close-knit team and a carefully limited number of projects in development at any one time enables us to offer an exceptional level of service to our clients. Our work has won over 100 design awards including the 2014 Stirling Prize for the Everyman Theatre, Liverpool. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @haworthtompkinskeywords:N/A